ID Requirements For Adults

Adults 18 years and older must present a state issue ID, driver license, passport, or military ID at every appointment per Yellowstone County body art rules. These ID requirements also apply if you are signing for your minor child to receive services. As an adult, you are required by the state of Montana to sign for yourself. A copy of your ID will be attached to your release form. An adult without appropriate identification will not be permitted to ask another adult to sign for them. Lacking ID will result in rescheduling your appointment.

ID Requirements For Minors

Children up to 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The child must have their birth certificate AND a second form of ID. A school ID card, state issue ID, driver license, or passport are all acceptable forms. If your child does not have any of the second forms listed, please click the phone icon at the top left of the page to call us for alternative identification information. No alternative to an official birth certificate other than an official copy will be made unless the signing adult is a legal guardian and presents a court document stating so. Foster children cannot receive services as they are in the custody of the state and receiving piercings or tattoos is prohibited as per Child Protective Services.